I Timothy Bowerbank trading as clubroy.com ("I") am committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
In this policy we refer to the Club Roy website at www.clubroy.com (the “Website”)
In this policy we refer to the "Service" as the Single User or School Membership subscription service.
When you visit our Website, we will likely place a “cookie” on your hard drive during the web visit. A cookie is a small string of text that a website can send to your browser, they're used for things such as remembering whether you've visited the site before, so that you remain logged in. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive, pass on computer viruses, or capture your email address. You can set your computer settings to alert you when a cookie is being placed. You may also clear all cookies saved to your computer or disable cookies by using the relevant selection in your internet browser. Please note, however, that permanently disabling cookies may hinder your use of websites and interactive services.
For more information on cookies and how they work please see cookiesandyou.com
During a Website visit, you may also elect to provide us personal information, such as your name and contact details, via email, web based forms, or other means.
If you choose to subscribe to the Website, we will ask you to provide credit card or account information in order to process your order. Financial information provided via our Website is transferred over a secure connection. Our Website does not save your credit card information. We use tokenization to associate payment information to your account. Your credit card information is saved by a third party service provider that we use for credit card processing services and with which we maintain a written agreement to ensure appropriate security and confidentiality measures are in place to safeguard your personal and financial data. We will not authorize the release of your personal or financial information to anyone not directly involved in processing the transaction. This information may be encrypted and stored for logging purposes in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements. Credit card numbers are used only for processing payments and are not used for any other purposes.
The third party service provider that we use to process your payments is Braintree, Inc. (www.braintreepayments.com), and the personal data that you provide relevant to payment processing is subject to Braintree’s security and privacy policies. Braintree is a validated Level 1 PCI DSS compliant service. For more information regarding the security of your personal information related to credit card processing, visit http://www.braintreepayments.com/security.
I may collect and process the following data about you:
* Information that you provide by filling in forms on my site www.clubroy.com (my site). This includes information provided when subscribing to a Service or requesting further services. I may also ask you for information when you report a problem with my site.
* If you contact me, I may keep a record of that correspondence.
* I may also ask you to complete surveys that I use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
* Details of transactions you carry out through my site and of the fulfilment of your orders for services.
* Details of your visits to my site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for my own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal data, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to my site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once I have received your information, I will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
I use information held about you in the following ways:
* To ensure that content from my site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
* To provide you with information, products or services that you request from me or which I feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
* To carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and me.
* To allow you to participate in interactive features of my service, when you choose to do so.
* To notify you about changes to my service.
If I incorporate as a company I may disclose your personal information to any member of my group, which means subsidiaries, ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
I may disclose your personal information to third parties:
* In the event that I sell or buy any business or assets, in which case I may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
* If "Club Roy" or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask me not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. I will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if I intend to use your data for such purposes or if I intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms I use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
My site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the Websites of my partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these Websites, please note that these Websites have their own privacy policies and that I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these Websites.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet my costs in providing you with details of the information I hold about you.